There are many easy ways to donate to the CFSEA:
- Make a one-time donation here and ATB Cares will match it by 15%!
- Please ensure if you’d like your donation to be deposited into a specific named fund, you specify which fund(s) in the “Notes” section of ATB’s online form.
- Please note: a tax receipt from ATB Cares will be issued to you via email; please check your “Junk” or “Spam” email, as receipts and confirmation emails are sometimes filtered to these folders.
- There is often a lag time of 4-6 weeks before the CFSEA receives confirmation of your donation from ATB Cares. Please accept our thanks for your generosity until we have the opportunity to do so directly! We appreciate your patience with this process.
- Set up a recurring monthly or annual donation via CanadaHelps
- Please note: a tax receipt from Canada Helps will be issued to you via email; please check your “Junk” or “Spam” email, as receipts and confirmation emails are sometimes filtered to these folders.
- Mail a cheque payable to the “CFSEA” or “Community Foundation of Southeastern Alberta”
- Our office address is: #104, 430 – 6th Ave SE Medicine Hat, AB T1A 2S8
- Stop by our office with cash, cheque or credit card. Our staff will be happy to assist you!
Are you interested in leaving a future gift through your estate plans? Click here for more information.