To prepare our visitors, our staff and our office to provide the safest environment possible, the following steps are being taken for the prevention of Covid 19:
UPDATED GUIDELINES – November 2020
- Office remains open by appointment only, please call the office prior to visiting.
- Masks are now mandatory within the office.
- A maximum of two staff will be in the office at one time.
- Maintaining a 2 metre separation between individuals (e.g., workers, volunteers and patrons) will be maintained as much as possible.
- Number of visitors to this office will be limited to two at any given time.
- Staff are available to meet visitors on sidewalk outside of building should an exchange of documents or extended discussion be required.
- Door handles, light switches, countertops, desk tops, tables, phones, keyboards, mouse and chairs are cleaned daily with disinfecting wipes
- For any document signing, visitors will be provided with a sanitized pen after staff have used hand sanitizer themselves.
- Staff wash hands after using washroom and use anti-bacterial gel upon re-entering office from outside
- Garbage cans with disposable masks are emptied daily, all other garbage is emptied weekly.
- Disposable towels, spray cleaners and anti-bacterial gel are available for visitors to use.
- Any delivery orders are cleaned upon arrival and deliveries are left in the front part of the office until cleaned.
- Countertops, pens and any objects used by visitors to office are cleaned immediately after their departure.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Visitors to the office will be offered a disposable mask and asked if they would prefer staff wear one as well. If they refuse a mask, staff will ensure the social distancing measures are followed.
- Staff are responsible for the daily cleaning of their own office/areas. Cleaning of the common areas will be scheduled on a daily basis by the Executive Director.
- The ED or designate may direst some staff to work from home in order to maintain social distancing measures and accommodate staff comfort levels.
- Staff and visitors are responsible for reporting exposure to COVID and/or experiencing symptoms to CFSEA and Alberta Health Services.
- Staff and visitors are responsible for following all protocols and guidelines as outlined here and our website cfsea.ca
- If visitors refuse to comply with CFSEA Covid-19 Prevention Protocols, the Executive Director or designate will ask them to leave the building and make alternate arrangements (eg: video or telephone conference call, email communication etc).
Any concerns or questions regarding these guidelines, please contact Sue Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call the CFSEA office at 403.527.9038