Professional Advisors – accountants, lawyers, wealth managers, insurance providers – are crucial partners in helping build the CFSEA endowment fund. We are happy to work with you to provide information about services and options for your clients to help them fulfill their financial and charitable goals.
Your clients may have several reasons to explore the idea of philanthropy – or may not have yet considered it. Whether a donor wants to give during or after their lifetime, professional advisors play a key role in helping them make informed and advantageous decisions.
Advisor Managed Endowment Funds
Impact your community now and in the future by establishing an endowment fund. Advisor Managed Endowment Funds allow donors to maintain the trusted relationship with their financial advisor while working with the Community Foundation to create a platform to accomplish their philanthropic wishes. Together with their advisor, donors may choose their portfolio makeup, within the guidelines stipulated by the Community Foundation and the Investment Advisor Agreement. Click here to learn more.
Here’s how we can help:
- We work with you. You stay in control of your client relationships (and portfolio) – we’re here to help you provide a full range of services to your clients.
- We can help tailor giving plans to meet your clients’ particular needs.
- We are knowledgeable about the charitable needs in our community. We can help your clients be as strategic and effective as possible in their giving.
- We help you connect across generations. When you help families establish a fund with us, you and they can stay involved for generations to come.
- We help your clients donate a variety of assets. Assets including cash, appreciated securities, life insurance and more, can be given now or later as part of their estate plans.
- As a registered charitable community foundation, we offer the advantages of efficient administration and effective management. Starting a fund with CFSEA is a cost-effective and efficient option, taking advantage of our established administrative structure and resources.
You can help make a difference in the lives of your clients. By partnering with us, you may be able to help your clients derive the most effective benefits for their personal financial plans, leave a legacy in the community, and teach their children about philanthropy.
We offer guidance without obligation. CFSEA is proud to provide a personalized experience that will help define your clients’ philanthropic intent and connect them to their charity of choice whether through one of our endowment funds or another philanthropic model. Your clients have a variety of options available to them – both in the ways to give and in the type of endowment funds that can be established.
No matter which method your clients choose, they can be confident that their gifts will help ensure a secure future for charitable causes that they care about while providing financial benefits.
Still have questions? Contact us – we’re here to help!